Network Threat Support Specialist - Mid
- Annapolis Junction, MD
Work Location: Fort Meade, Maryland
Planet Works is a small, privately owned contracting company who is looking for quality candidates that can perform network-based analysis in support of computer network operations (CNO) missions within the DoD information networks through activities such as network traffic analysis, digital forensics and malware analysis. Candidates should be comfortable collaborating with others throughout the U.S. Intelligence Community by serving as a subject matter expert in areas like assessing threats, using commercially and custom built tools and identifying strategies to support their customer's mission.
- Active Top Secret clearance with Polygraph, candidates without this will not be considered.
- 6+ years of cyber-related work experience (or 3 years with a Bachelor's degree in Math, Science or Computer Science)
- Ability to work independently or in small groups in order to meet customer needs with minimal supervision
- Experience in network and vulnerability analysis
- Understanding of basic network protocols, as well as the type of traffic created by those protocols
- Familiar with common threat actors and Tactics, Techniques and Procedures
- Experience with government tools and databases commonly used for network analysis
- Proficiency with Open Source research and interpreting technical reports
- Experience working with common cyber tools like Wireshark, Ida Pro, Remnux, Encase and SysInternals tools
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience mentoring and training junior staff member
- 12% 401K regardless of what you contribute, vested immediately
- 100% fully covered health, dental and vision insurance
- 30 days of PTO per year to be used however you want
- Frequent company sponsored events
- $5250 (Max allowed by IRS) per year for training and education
- Annual bonuses and spot awards throughout the year
- Referral bonuses up to $5,000.
Tuesday, March 2, 2021