Cyber Analysis Support Specialist - Mid
- Annapolis Junction, MD
Multi-Source Support Specialist – Mid Level
Work Location: Fort Meade, Maryland
Planet Works is a small, privately owned contracting company who is looking for quality candidates that can serve on a computer network operations (CNO) intelligence team, focused on the threat to network devices. The Analyst will apply knowledge of threat environments, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
- Active Top Secret clearance with Polygraph, candidates without this will not be considered.
- 6+ years of cyber-related work experience (or 3 years with a Bachelor's degree in Math, Science or Computer Science)
- Ability to work independently or in small groups in order to meet customer needs with minimal supervision
- Experience performing multi-source intelligence analysis including OSINT, IMINT, SIGINT and HUMINT sources.
- Strong knowledge of DoD analysis tools and databases commonly used to perform OSINT and SIGINT analysis
- Conduct research and evaluate technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations.
- Analyze network events in order to determine the impact of current operations and conduct all-source research to determine existing threats to cyber networks.
- Researching and analyzing data using available and appropriate analytic tools.
- Perform risk assessments through analysis of information through OSINT and SIGINT analysis.
- Analyst will provide support and write tasking and collection requirements for specific SIGINT collection systems.
- Provide detailed serialized reports to customers based on mission needs.
- Experience working with common cyber tools like Wireshark, Ida Pro, Remnux, Encase and SysInternals tools
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience writing serialized reports, and able to provide an estimated number of serialized reports produced for the DoD.
- Familiar with using bulk analysis techniques to provide detailed statistics in support of mission needs.
- 12% 401K regardless of what you contribute, vested immediately
- 100% fully covered health, dental and vision insurance
- 30 days of PTO per year to be used however you want
- Frequent company sponsored events
- $5250 (Max allowed by IRS) per year for training and education
- Annual bonuses and spot awards throughout the year
- Referral bonuses up to $5,000.
Tuesday, March 2, 2021