Director, Global Program Team Effectiveness (Biotech)
Precision Life Sciences
- Cambridge, MA
Our client, in the life science / biotechnology industry, is seeking a Director of Global Program Team Effectiveness.
This role will lead a Global Program Leader (GPL) Development Program to strengthen the capabilities of GPLs against a shared profile of success. As part of the Center of Operational Performance Team, you will report to the Head and strategize, lead and deliver multi-disciplinary program development frameworks in partnership with Therapeutic Areas, Business Units, and Global Commercial and embeds the frameworks into enterprise global program teams.
How You Will Contribute
- Leader of Global Program Team (GPT) function requiring management of direct report(s) and extended team members
- Foster an enterprise community of program leadership across R&D, Global Commercial, Global Oncology, Plasma-Derived Therapies, and Vaccines
- Partner with key stakeholders and contributes to multi-disciplinary teams on change management initiatives designed to improve GPT operational effectiveness
- Design and execute on-demand facilitation for Global Program Teams in asset strategy development, scenario planning, evidence generation planning, after-action reviews, team kickoffs, and issue resolution
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, along with the Center of Operational Performance (CoOP) Project Management Office, to benchmark, identify and harmonize best practices to improve team performance. Analyze requirements, evaluate trends and build a strategic plan that is innovative, reasonable, and executable.
- Coach GPT Leaders and Program Managers across all therapeutic areas in Team Development and strategy facilitation.
- Serves as an expert facilitator and supports GPTs as needed/requested
- Provides support to GPT members and GPLs as needed related to the objectives identified above.
What You Bring
- 10+ years experience in pharmaceutical or biotech industry preferred or related industry with a focus Advanced degree with MBA, Science or Finance background preferred, Bachelors, required
- Previous experience leading a medium to large organization and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders is a plus
- Proven track record of leading and driving business process transformation and organizational culture change as well as delivering on programs with complex business deliverables
- Track record of successful leadership, management, and development of large, multi-disciplinary globally dispersed teams.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary groups, including senior leadership members, to accomplish goals.
- Strong judge of talent with the ability to make tough talent decisions.
Wednesday, July 20, 2022