Education: 2-year associate degree or 3-5 years relevant work experience
• Experience in business/industry, managing cross-functional teams or projects, and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders
• Expertise in budget planning, financial management and workforce management
• Knowledge and experience in managing project across multiple functions.
• Experience of working at all levels of an organization, from operational to senior management levels.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, establish rapport and persuade others
The Finance Coordinator, supporting the Global Quality and Regulatory organizations, is responsible for the reporting, analysis, and performance activities. The role will perform expense related activities for the month end close, reporting, budgeting, and forecasting processes in order to manage and control spend.
Reporting & Analysis:
• Support the monthly close process within Global Finance including, but not limited to account analysis, accruals and variance analysis to report Global Finance financials.
• Maintain a Purchase Order tracker that supports spend against project charters.
• Preparing/updating reports to support financial analysis.
Insights & Coordination Management:
• Support preparation for Executive Committee and other senior stakeholder discussions (create meeting content, follow up on actions) Build on Global Finance ways of working, foster cross-region collaboration and coordinate to drive region and global finance communities.
• Support region specific reporting requests.
• Support region coordination/roll-out of strategic global programs that operate cross-function (working with core global project teams).
Business & Stakeholder Management:
• Support (position) to identify, track and manage key stakeholders across the region and business.
• Identify opportunities to improve stakeholder communications and engagement working with Global Finance communications team, corporate communications team and region teams.
• Collaborate with HR to validate contingent workers hiring requests against plan for all Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs roles.