- Wilson, NC, United States
The Manufacturing Engineering Manager plans, directs, and coordinates the activities of the maintenance, tooling, and engineering departments, facilitating efficient manufacturing operations across the organization.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Management, or equivalent experience in manufacturing engineering field, required.
- At least five years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
Thursday, November 2, 2023