Sr. Accounts Receivable Analyst
- Boston, MA
JOB SUMMARY :
The Senior Credit Analyst assists with the daily business processes pertaining to the Credit and Accounts Receivable area of the business.
The requirements listed below are representative of the essential duties required:
- The download of daily bank activity reports.
- Cash Application of bank wires, ACH payments, Checks and Credit Card payments.
- Cafeteria cash box count and configuration for the next business day.
- Daily invoice system processing and email/mailing of invoices.
- Prepare weekly manual bank deposit of cash and post in system.
- Analyze customer accounts and the release of pending orders.
- Collection calls/emails and correspondence with customers to resolve past due issues and/or pending order questions.
- Customer account reconciliations.
- Processing credits to customer accounts.
- Requesting trade references.
- Requesting Dun and Bradstreet reports for customer evaluation.
- Other duties as required.
- Analytical and organizational skills.
- Time management skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines throughout the business day.
- Ability to converse with various internal departments to accomplish business objectives.
- Strong communication skills written/verbal.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Comfortable working with various computer system programs and bank software.
- Experience with the use of Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains highly desirable.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Basic, introductory on-the-job training.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of experience preferred.
Thursday, November 30, 2023