- Latin America, LATAM
We are looking for a Program Manager based in Latin America to work on a long-term project for one of our clients, a Data Analytics and Business Intelligence services company based in Los Angeles.
The person in this role will be in charge of managing several software engineering initiatives, working together with our client’s CTO, Engineering Managers, and Engineering Team.
The ideal candidate is someone with solid Project Management skills who wants to get more technical exposure or someone with a strong technical background wanting to move into a more Operational role.
- Manage technical initiatives: organization, road mapping and communication
- Manage an array of product initiatives with the CTO
- Assist with the company’s ISO certification process
- Produce and manage relevant documentation and technical presentations
- Advanced Level of English
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in the IT industry
- 2+ years of experience working as a Project Manager
- Technical background (developer and/or IT)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent ability to manage technical teams and deliver IT projects on time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related fields
- IT Infrastructure and DevOps experience preferred
- Experience with COBIT and ISO27001
Thursday, October 1, 2020