System Security Administrator (FR)
- France/Europe, FR/EU
We are looking for a System Security Administrator based in France or Europe to work on a long-term project for one of our clients, a multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting and operations services. The person in this role will work with a team based in the US, Australia, UK and France.
The person in this role will safeguard information by highlighting risks, assessing the criticality of those risks and ensuring that they are accurately reported. The System Security Administrator is a leader within the organization as to providing an advisory service role and acting as a focal point for security and compliance-related activities and responsibilities. This position will play a key role in managing the company’s security posture, developing IT security policies, and forming controls over the company’s information.
In this position, we are looking for someone who can work both with the technical side of our environments as well as the policy side.
- Assist in enforcing enterprise-wide information security policies and procedures. Ensure policies and procedures are communicated to all applicable personnel and compliance is enforced on an ongoing basis
- Ensure appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards are in place to protect our client’s information assets from internal and external threats
- Perform projects that span both technical and security workstreams to ensure the advancement of our client’s security posture
- Meticulously identify, introduce, and implement appropriate procedures, including checks and balances, to test these safeguards regularly
- Monitor threats and take preventive measures as needed. This may include monitoring and responding to specific security vulnerabilities and any intrusion-based threats within our client’s environment, network, host systems or proprietary applications
- Identify, control and report on incidents. Participate in security incident response activities and any technical investigations of security-related incidents. Review investigations after incidents, performing impact analysis and providing recommendations to executives around how to prevent similar incidents
- Thoroughly conduct and complete annual reviews and audits engaging both internal business partners across the organization and external resources
- Passionately manage and assist in performing ongoing security monitoring of information systems including assessing information security risk through qualitative risk analysis
- Conducting functional and gap analyses to determine the extent to which key business areas and infrastructure comply with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Evaluating and recommending new information security technologies and countermeasures against threats to information or privacy and developing security reports and dashboards
- Brief applicable teams on risk status. Communicate with stakeholders throughout the business around security threats
- Ensure compliance with the changing laws and applicable regulations, while also maintaining a current understanding of the larger security threat landscape of the industry
- Complete audits, surveys, questionnaires and other data requests from partners, customers, vendors and auditors
- Ensure that disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place and tested regularly
- Advise and approve on the design of security systems and controls while scheduling/managing periodic third-party security audits for independent review
- Interface with customers, business partners and other third parties
- Advanced Level of English
- Native French speaker
- 5 years of experience in the IT Security field
- 5 years of experience in the IT Operations field
- Strong knowledge of Linux administration
- Intermediate knowledge of Cloud services (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Significant experience working in a fast-paced environment with constantly shifting priorities.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of security policies, audits, governance and risk compliance frameworks including industry and security best practices e.g. ISO27001, CIS, etc.
- Able to apply leadership in Information Security with strong strategic and business acumen
- Have a strong understanding of advanced threat detections, continuous vulnerability assessment, response and mitigation strategies used in Cyber Security operations
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance including Firewall functionality, encryption, host and network intrusion detection systems
- Proven experience of threat assessment and vulnerability management across complex business structures
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network deployment
- Strong analytical with exceptional verbal and written communications skills – must have the ability to articulate technical knowledge and understanding to non-technical audiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related fields
Wednesday, September 16, 2020