- Latin America, LATAM
We are looking for a Project Manager based in Latin America to work on a long-term project for one of our clients, a Data Analytics and Business Intelligence services company based in Los Angeles.
The person in this role will be in charge of managing several software engineering initiatives, working together with our client’s CTO, Engineering Managers, and Engineering Team.
- Manage technical initiatives: organization, road mapping and communication
- Manage an array of product initiatives with the CTO
- Produce and manage relevant documentation and technical presentations
- Advanced Level of English
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in the IT industry
- 2+ years of experience working as a Project Manager
- Technical background (developer and/or IT)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent ability to manage technical teams and deliver IT projects on time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related fields
- IT Infrastructure and DevOps experience preferred
Wednesday, May 5, 2021