Front End Developer
- East Coast, US, United States
We are looking for a Front End Developer based in the US to work on a long-term project for one of our clients, an internet company that empowers organizations to fully personalize and integrate their end-to-end digital workplace, based on the East Coast, US.
Our client is an experience-focused enterprise solution that provides a rich and engaging employee experience through personalization, campaigns, marketing, analytics, and omni-channel capabilities.
The person in this role will work along with the Front End Lead, QA and Client Success team, towards creating components using a set of predefined blue prints.
- Customize our client's software to improve the user experience
- Maintain our client's employee experience for their digital workplace
- Advanced Level of English
- 4+Years of experience building web applications using HTML, CSS
- 4+Years of experience working with frontend frameworks like jQuery
- Strong understanding of frontend tooling like webpack, babel and gulp
- Excellent understanding of frontend performance
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related fields
- Experience with Sitecore
What we Offer
- Long term positions
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Compensation in USD
- Paid time off
- Cool clients and products
- Work with great engineers
- Once-a-year trips to the US to meet your team
Wednesday, May 26, 2021