QA Mobile Automation Engineer
- LatinAmerica, LATAM
We are looking for a QA Mobile Automation Engineer based anywhere in Latin America to work on a long term project for one of our clients, a Data Analytics and Business Intelligence services company based in Los Angeles.
The QA Mobile Automation Engineer reports directly to our Client's QA Manager. The ideal candidate should be able to work independently with little supervision. Should also have excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
Our Client’s wants someone who can learn about their product and can take ownership of the QA process from planning to production release.
- Work directly with our client’s product team and business owners
- Manage testing process from planning to production release, with guidance and assistant from the QA Manager
- Execute automated and manual testing on mobile devices
- Documenting test cases as needed
- Advanced Level of English
- +5 years of experience doing QA Automation
- Experience working with Appium
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with Selenium
- Knowledge and experience working with Puppeteer and Nightwatch.js
- Deep understanding of testing framework such as WebDriver IO
- Understanding and experience building tests using a Page Object Model
- Familiarity testing as part of a CI pipeline for Continuous Delivery
- Bring a culture of innovation, ideas, and continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related fields
Thursday, March 26, 2020