Mobile Automation Engineer
- Latin America, LATAM
We are looking for a Mobile QA Engineer based in Latin America to work on a long-term project for one of our clients, a peer to peer marketplace based in Los Angeles, California.
The person in this role will be a creative, thorough mobile tester, determined to deliver high confidence about product quality to stakeholders and developers, a great communicator who can express findings clearly and succinctly and advocate for best testing practices.
- Plan, design, and execute testing of software products on mobile apps
- Help triage issues found in test efforts and in the field
- Write bug reports and follow best practices
- Collaborate with stakeholders, developers, and management, negotiating and communicating about timelines, risks, and tradeoffs
- Review and analyze requirements and user stories
- Execute and contribute to maintenance of automated tests
- Advanced Level of English
- 3+ years of experience testing Android applications
- 2+ years of experience working with Appium
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related fields
- Experience in the e-commerce space
Tuesday, May 11, 2021