- Latin America, LATAM
We are looking for a DataOps Engineer based in Latin America to work on a long-term project for one of our clients, a Big Data & Analytics company based in Los Angeles, California.
Our client is a Data Analytics and Business Intelligence services company based in Los Angeles that focus on the construction and equipment rental industries. They provide their clients the knowledge they need to make more informed business decisions. They have been at the forefront of information services for rental construction equipment dealers, lenders and other industry stakeholders.
The DataOps Engineer will contribute in our client's migration process from On-Premise Infrastructure to the Cloud. Engineers with experience on Data Companies and with Google Cloud Platform are a plus.
- Enhance the Infrastructure by making use of most of the Cloud Provider's features
- In charge of building Data Pipelines to move the data from legacy sources to the cloud native data storage
- Responsible for monitoring the data is delivered secure and free of errors to the different systems
- Change structures and make sure everything works well
- Advanced English Level
- 4+ years of relevant experience working as DataOps, DevOps, SysAdmin, Developer with Ops experience or related roles
- 2+ years working on Data Companies or managing data
- 2+ years of experience working on the cloud with GCP/AWS (preferably GCP)
- Experience building data pipelines
- Solid development experience with Python (not just for scripting)
- Solid SQL knowledge
- Experience using Terraform or similar tools for provisioning IaC
- Experience working on Linux environment
- Experience working with Docker
- Good understanding of Spark, Apache Airflow, Big Query
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related fields
Thursday, June 27, 2019