Software Test Engineer
- Latin America, LATAM
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer based in Latin America to work on a long-term project for one of our clients, an online video startup based in Los Angeles, California.
Our client is the leading free streaming television service in the US. They are defining the future of television, delivering over 100 live, linear channels, in a lean-back experience and thousands of hit movies and television on demand.
Its apps are available across all top mobile (iOS, Android), web, and connected TV devices (Roku, Apple TV, Playstation, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Vizio, Samsung, and more).
- Work in an Agile Software Delivery methodology highly focused on developing automated tests within an iteration.
- Ensure that content streams are working as well as all ancillary metadata that goes along with the content.
- Provide a risk assessment on the defects identified and set the correct priority and severity.
- As an STE, you are expected to perform ad-hoc/exploratory tests from a feature as well as regression testing.
- Ability to execute rigorous testing cycles against product/platform releases (OTT, Native Apps, Web, Connected TVs)
- Advanced Level of English
- 3+ years of functional testing experience on Native applications / OTT / CTV Platforms
- Formal testing experience from planning to execution
- Automation experience using Java and Selenium
- 2+ years of experience leading testing activities
- 3+ years of experience as a test engineer within an Agile environment
- 3+ years of Hands-on experience with developing automated functional tests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related fields
- Experience in Video Content Delivery Experience
- Exposure to Agile Management tools such as Jira
- Working experience with common automation frameworks in Java
- Experience with AWS
What we Offer
- Long term positions
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Compensation in USD
- Paid time off
- Cool clients and products
- Work with great engineers
- Once-a-year trips to the US to meet your team
Sunday, August 8, 2021