- LatinAmerica, LATAM
We are looking for a People Manager based in Buenos Aires, Argentina to become part of our Operations Team at Prediktive.
Prediktive is the premier Technology Business Partner for Startups and Digital Companies based in the US. We specialize in the execution of software product development projects and business strategic programs.
The person in this role should be able to:
- Effectively Manage Tech Team Members providing Services to Prediktive and its Clients
- Ensure they provide Services in accordance with the contract they sign with Prediktive.
- Ensure they comply with all the policies agreed with Prediktive.
- Ensure they comply with all the policies agreed with the Client they service.
- Ensure they are assisted with anything they need in relation to the Services they provide.
- Ensure they continue to provide Services as long as needed.
- Effectively execute Operations processes as applicable (e.g. Orientation Meetings, Performance Reviews, Status Checks, Terminations, Compensation and others).
- Act as Tech Team Members Point of Contact at Prediktive for anything they require and provide assistance.
- Support Client Operations Manager in fulfilling Client requests and in resolving issues raised by and/or impacting Clients.
- Develop and maintain important relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Manage communications with good manners and politeness.
- Provide full visibility to Management (such as documenting & sharing meeting notes).
- Ad Hoc Management tasks.
- BS. Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields
- Fluent spoken and written English and Spanish Level.
- Project Management/Team Leader experience managing technology professionals.
- Tenacious problem solver.
- Outgoing and confident personality, informal yet professional style.
- Assertive communication.
- Strong attention to details.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Result-oriented in order to meet deadlines
- Independent, must be able to work with minimal supervision
- High levels of confidentiality and discretion.
- Google Docs and Drive experience (or strong Microsoft Office tools skills)
- Working knowledge of DocuSign
Friday, January 3, 2020