Data Test Engineer
- Latin America, LATAM
We are looking for a Data Test Engineer based in Latin America to work on a long-term project for one of our clients, an online video startup based in Los Angeles, California.
Our client is the leading free streaming television service in the US. They are defining the future of television, delivering over 100 live, linear channels, in a lean-back experience and thousands of hit movies and television on demand.
Its apps are available across all top mobile (iOS, Android), web, and connected TV devices (Roku, Apple TV, Playstation, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Vizio, Samsung, and more).
- Work with project development teams implementing analytics features into client applications
- Design, develop manual and automated test cases in order to validate new or existing data integration solutions using Java to meet data pipeline business requirements
- Verify capturing of analytics events in related file systems or databases through SQL, or a scripting language
- Work in an Agile Software delivery methodology highly focused on creating data validation tests based on requirements.
- Provide a risk assessment on the defects identified and set the correct priority and severity
- Advanced Level of English
- 4+ years of experience working as a Quality Assurance/Testing Engineer
- Experience working with SQL
- 2+ years of experience working with Selenium
- Experience with automation framework development using Java
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related fields
- Experience working as a Data Quality or SDET, with focus on data, data warehousing, reporting, etc
- Data Quality experience, or QA experience with a focus on Android, iOS, Roku and connected devices
- Experience with Apache Kafka, Data streaming, ETL
- Experience with CDC
- Experience with AWS
What we Offer
- Long term positions
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Compensation in USD
- Paid time off
- Cool clients and products
- Work with great engineers
- Once-a-year trips to the US to meet your team
Tuesday, November 16, 2021