- LatinAmerica, LATAM
We are looking for a Solution Developer based in Latin America to work on a long-term project for one of our clients, a software Start-up based in San Mateo, California.
Our client empowers telecommunications and energy organizations to work smarter, from the main office to the field, solving problems quickly, fixing things before they break, and keeping people in the rhythm of their days. They created a scalable platform powered by AI-driven insights and intelligent automation that helps field service teams work smarter, better, faster, and more efficiently. Their goal is to help organizations automate routine tasks so the people in the field can focus on putting their expertise to work.
The person in this role will transform technical requirements into fully functioning solutions, envisioning the end result based on customer needs and identifying opportunities to optimize the solution. Should be technically savvy, self-driven and detail-oriented.
- Build APIs and dashboards within the platform
- Develop customizations to the platform and configurations based on user stories and technical requirements
- Update requirements document based on change requests or UAT feedback
- Develop environments with performance optimization and scalability in mind and focus on bringing development best practices into the organization
- Work directly with Solution Delivery Lead and QA Leads to understand customer expectations, resolve issues & tickets, update ticket time and status in JIRA (tempo)
- Work in an Agile environment, mostly using Sprints
- Develop strong working relationships with other teams within the organization and foster cross-team collaboration, share feedback with other teams to improve how work gets done
- Advanced Level of English and Spanish
- +5 years of experience in technology and/or software development role
- Familiarity building and implementing RESTful APIs
- Proficient understanding of GIT and code versioning
- Experience with client services, project management, and solution delivery in an Agile environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related fields
Friday, November 1, 2019