Back End Developer (Rails)
- Latin America, LATAM
We are looking for a Back End Developer based anywhere in Latin America with extensive experience with Rails to work on a project for one of our clients, a media company based in Los Angeles that is the largest online news network in the world for millennials.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Platform / API development experience in Rails.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, security software development, test automation, refactoring code, test-driven development, build infrastructure, optimizing software, debugging, building tools and testing frameworks.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Master’s, PhD degree further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
- Experience developing accessible technologies.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
Wednesday, July 17, 2019