- Latin America, LATAM
We are looking for an E-mail Developer based in Latin America to work on a long-term project for one of our clients, an Internet company based in Los Angeles, California.
Our client is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach passionate audiences in large and growing lifestyle categories. They create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of art, design and technology. They want people with an intense curiosity, a commitment to high-quality service, who embrace the fun of the journey.
You will be part of the Retention Marketing Team and will be collaborating in building e-mail campaigns with our client's internal brands. Our client will prioritize candidates with an intense curiosity, a commitment to high-quality service and people who embrace the fun of the journey in transforming the digital media and art world!
- Teaming up with the Retention Marketing team to support our client's brands through e-mail production
- Managing e-mail production deliverables against brand needs and deadlines
- Coding and set up of e-mail creative for internal team QA and approvals
- Assisting with product-focused ad-hoc projects as needed
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams across marketplace and media brands
- Advanced English Level
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- E-mail development experience, including coding e-mails using HTML and CSS
- Experience in creation, set up and deployment with an enterprise-level of e-mail platforms such as Iterable or similar
- Experience developing responsive design websites and optimizing e-mails for mobile devices
- QA and A/B testing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to conceptualize and communicate highly detailed technical concepts to a technical and non-technical audience
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Sketch or similar design tools
- Working knowledge of SQL
- LiquidScript experience is a plus
Monday, August 5, 2019