Back End Engineer (Nodejs/PHP)
- Latin America, LATAM
We are looking for a Back End Engineer based in Latin America to work on a long-term project for one of our clients, a large-scale, integrated e-commerce platform, based in Montreal, Canada.
Our Client builds powerful e-commerce and digital content delivery platform designed to create elevated customer experiences.
This plays a critical role in forming meaningful communities where people can connect through rich, digital experiences. Almost 100,000 entrepreneurs rely on them to help people discover their business, engage with their brand, and build loyal customers.
The person in this role will be part of an engineering team that embraces modern development principles and becomes best in class when developing state-of-the-art web platforms.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings
- Expand, maintain and provide support to our client’s existing platform
- Work with Clean Code, SOLID principles, Test-Driven-development (TDD), and analyze if the technical solution will scale
- Migrate data out of an old DB and make it available to microservices and serverless functions
- Advanced Level of English
- 5+ years of experience working with NodeJS or PHP
- Testing experience with Unit, Integration, Acceptance or other methodologies
- Experience working with AWS services
- Experience working with microservices, event-driven and serverless architectures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related fields
- Experience with high-traffic websites
- Hands-on experience with tools like Grafana, Splunk, Beats, Datadog, CloudWatch, etc.
What we offer
- Long term positions
- Compensation in USD
- Paid time off
- Cool clients and products
- Work with great engineers
Monday, September 20, 2021