- Latin America, LATAM
We are looking for a Data Analyst, experienced with Tableau, based in Latin America to work on a long-term project for one of our clients, an Internet company based in Los Angeles, California.
Our client is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach passionate audiences in large and growing lifestyle categories. They create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of art, design and technology. They want people with an intense curiosity, a commitment to high-quality service, who embrace the fun of the journey.
The ideal candidate is dedicated, results-oriented, hardworking, driven, self-starter and a tenacious problem-solver.
- Create complex SQL queries and perform ad-hoc and exploratory data analysis.
- Provide data-driven insights to marketing, operations, and product teams.
- Create data visualizations using Tableau.
- Develop, own, and present dashboards to Senior Management that provide actionable insights.
- Investigate data anomalies and perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Audit peer reports and provide constructive feedback.
- Advanced Level of English
- 2+ years of practical experience in SQL query scripting and debugging using large-scale datasets.
- 2+ years of experience building Tableau dashboards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related fields
- Experience optimizing marketing campaigns
- Proficiency in Python or other scripting languages
What we offer
- Long term positions
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Compensation in USD
- Paid time off
- Cool clients and products
- Work with great engineers
- Once-a-year trips to the US to meet your team
Friday, July 30, 2021