Front End Developer
- Latin America, LATAM
We are looking for a Front End Developer based in Latin America to work on a long-term project for one of our clients, an Internet company based in Santa Monica, California.
Our client is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach passionate audiences in large and growing lifestyle categories. They create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of art, design and technology. They want peoplewith an intense curiosity, a commitment to high-quality service, who embrace the fun of the Journey.
The ideal candidate for this role should be autonomous, detail-oriented, self-starter and a tenacious problem-solver.
The person occupying this role will be part of our client’s Media Engineering team and will help provide the technical foundation to make it happen.
- Collaborate with other engineers to build robust, reusable, and maintainable code to support and grow our brands
- Work closely with our product and design teams to create dynamic UIs, brand building features, and ad products
- Participate and lead code reviews, documentation, and technical discussion to contribute to knowledge sharing and provide mentorship
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS to create pixel perfect responsive, mobile-first websites
- Experience with component-driven development using applications frameworks (Vue, React, Angular)
- Experience with Webpack configurations and SSR, isomorphic architectures
- Good understanding of SEO principles and semantic markup
- Strong understanding of building web apps powered by RESTful APIs
- Experience with TDD or BDD, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Familiarity with Node.js and web frameworks such as Express and Fastify
- Comfortable with NPM, Browser Developer Tools, Git, and Code Reviews
- Deeply care about web performance, loading fast, and staying fast
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with ad solutions such as DFP and header bidding
- Hands-on experience with development and deployment automation technologies
- Experience with building component libraries
Thursday, October 1, 2020