Front End Engineer
- Latin America, LATAM
We are looking for a Front End Engineer with strong experience working with NextJS/Reactjs/Redux, based in Latin America to work on a short-term project for one of our clients, an Internet Company based in Santa Monica, California.
Our client’s e-commerce platform aims to empower their community of incredibly talented artists to create and sell art online through over 60 unique product offerings. Their focus is on creating high-quality products that bring joy into the homes and lives of their large and growing customer base.
Our client’s Internet properties have over 100 million unique visitors per month. Their success is based on the stability of their products’ performance, usability, and user experience.
The person in this role will be responsible for building Front End projects in Blockchain
- Build real-world complex NextJS/ReactJS/Redux apps
- Optimize existing applications with React
- Audit browser request lifecycles, resources utilization, main js thread execution time, bundles, and concurrency strategies for static resources consumption.
- Advanced Level of English
- 3+ years of experience working with React and Redux
- 3+ years of experience building complex production apps, performing architecture strategies, state management, sagas, data nesting, session management, permissions, and bundle slicing
- Experience doing webpack configuration and webpack customizations
- Experience with NextJS
- Experience getting complex apps to higher scores
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related fields
What we Offer
- Long term positions
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Compensation in USD
- Paid time off
- Cool clients and products
- Work with great engineers
- Once-a-year trips to the US to meet your team
Wednesday, October 13, 2021