- LATAM, LATAM
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer based in Latin America to work on a long term project for one of our clients, a Data Analytics and Business Intelligence service company based in Los Angeles, California.
Our Client provides their clients with the knowledge they need to make more informed business decisions. They have been at the forefront of information services for rental construction equipment dealers, lenders and other industry stakeholders.
Our client is looking for somebody to come and focus on establishing and maintaining their monitoring framework across the company infrastructure.
- Set up all the monitoring and alerting for different services in a systematic way
- Deploy dashboards/alert policies using Terraform
- Collect application performance metrics from modern and legacy applications
- Develop new tools in Python to automate tasks
- Advanced English Level
- 3+ years of experience developing in Python (not just for scripting)
- 3+ years of experience working on Linux environments
- 2+ years working with Terraform
- 2+ years working with Docker
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform and its services (Google Stackdriver, Google App Engine, Kubernetes)
- Basic experience working on Windows Servers
- Understanding SLAs, RED and USE frameworks
- Bs. Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience working with PagerDuty
- Experience creating alerts via Slack
- Experience working with Circle CI or other CI/CD tool
Tuesday, October 27, 2020