Application Security Specialist
- LatinAmerica, LATAM
We are looking for an Application Security Specialist based anywhere in Latin America to work on a mid-term project with possibility of extension for one of our clients, a multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting and operations services. Part of the team is based in Virginia.
The person in this role will be working with a team performing security assessments to several different kinds of applications.
- Perform security reviews / risk assessments of solutions
- Remediate risk findings from reviews/assessments with solution teams
- Work with the solutions teams to build/develop and review solution architecture and solution security architecture
- Coordinate SAST / DAST testing of solutions
- Remediate SAST /DAST findings with solution/development teams
- Draft Solution Security Reports summarizing the security review / risk assessment performed including any RAFs required
- Advanced English Level
- Passion for application security and aptitude to learn emerging trends
- 3+ years experience in project management, IT, application security or application penetration testing
- Solid understanding of common web application, Identity Management and Cloud technologies
- Experience in application security assessment tools such as Veracode, Fortify on demand or others.
- Knowledge of the OWASP Top 10 and SANS top 20 vulnerabilities and how to address those
- Methodical and organized; able to manage multiple workstream, projects, and stakeholders concurrently
- Able to multitask and work independently/as a team with minimum supervision to meet project timeline
- At least one of the following certifications: CISSP, CISM, CEH
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
Friday, April 24, 2020