ServiceNow Developer (US/LATAM)
- USA/Latin America, USA/LATAM
We are looking for a ServiceNow Developer based in the United States or Latin America to work for one of our clients, a multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting and operations services.
The person in this role should have substantial experience with scripting and catalog development.
- Develop, restructure and expand service catalogs
- Hands-on development on service portals
- Day-to-day coordination and collaboration with a wide array of IT groups, Information Security teams and business units
- Provide Security Operations and Incident Response teams with access to a stable and effective ServiceNow SOAR Platform for service delivery
- Advanced Level of English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience is required
- 4+ years of experience in ServiceNow development including SOAR Platform management including, but not limited to, definition of playbooks, catalog items, self-service portal, integrations, metrics dashboards, reporting, etc.
- Experience with Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Request Management, IT Governance, Risk & Compliance, Work Management, Graphical Workflow, Knowledge Management, Mobile, Reporting, Service Catalog, Service Level Management
- Experience leveraging APIs for the automation of tasks such as data collection, trouble ticket generation and command execution
- Experience in data collection and representation of KPI and metrics dashboards
- Technical aptitude and critical thinking skills with a propensity for outside-the-box problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex information security problems, ability to observe security risks and weaknesses and provide security recommendations to the respective project and delivery teams
- Ability to translate technical risk issues and distill such issues to common IT business leaders and upper management
- Ability to think strategically, strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working on global teams across time zones, cultures and languages
- Experience in managing the ServiceNow SOAR Platform in a multi-tenant configuration is an added advantage
- ITIL v3 Foundations certification
- QRadar or ServiceNow certifications
Tuesday, September 15, 2020