Back End Engineer
- Latin America, LATAM
We are looking for a Back End Engineer based in Latin America to work on a long-term project for one of our clients, a software company, based in Montreal, Canada.
Our Client builds powerful e-commerce and digital content delivery platform designed to create elevated customer experiences.
This plays a critical role in forming meaningful communities where people can connect through rich, digital experiences. Almost 100,000 entrepreneurs rely on them to help people discover their business, engage with their brand, and build loyal customers.
- Daily follow scrum meetings. Provide and request updates from the team to identify blockers, align with the sprint goal and move in an agile matter
- IAM roles configuration
- AWS Lambda deployment to the development environment
- Assist the team in tracking the code quality
- Occasionally participate in meetings planned by the Product team to collaborate in terms of usability, feasibility, planning, and implementation
- Advanced Level of English
- 5+ years of experience working with NodeJS or PHP
- Strong knowledge of AWS services, created infrastructure-as-code, and implemented observability patterns.
- Experience working with microservices, event-driven and serverless architectures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related fields
- Experience dealing with high-traffic websites and hands-on experience with tools like Grafana, Splunk, Beats, Datadog, CloudWatch, etc.
What we offer
- Long term positions
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Compensation in USD
- Paid time off
- Cool clients and products
- Work with great engineers
Friday, July 9, 2021