Full Stack Developer (Angular)
- Latin America, LATAM
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer (Angular) based anywhere in Latin America to work on a long term project for one of our clients, a Data Analytics and Business Intelligence services company based in Los Angeles, California.
The scope of this position includes building progressive web applications for our Client's Sales department with an Angular 7 front end, Firebase back end, and extensive BDD/TDD and e2e testing.
The person in this position will be expected to take part in code reviews and should be adept at recognizing inefficient and unoptimized code during a code review process. They should be able to perform their coding responsibilities independently with technical guidance and input from their Lead and Engineering Management.
- Advanced Level of English
- 5+ years of software engineering experience in a team environment
- 2+ years of recent experience with Angular 2+ (7 is preferred)
- Node packages: Typescript, Jasmine, Inversify
- Strong experience and knowledge working with SQL
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and test-driven development
- Demonstrated ability to give and take instruction, learn new technologies quickly, and work independently
- Proficiency reviewing pull requests for both junior and senior engineers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related fields
- Firebase Ecosystem: Firebase auth, Firestore, Cloud Functions
- Experience working with .Net, C#
Wednesday, March 17, 2021