Risk Management Consultant
- Latin America, LATAM
We are looking for a Risk Management Consultant based in Latin America to work on a mid-term project for one of our clients, a multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting and operations services. Part of the team is based in Virginia.
The person in this role will be in charge of ensuring our client applications are safe and secure. The position is within the Risk Management group.
- CSRM Intake process, verifying artifacts for review.
- Scoping and profiling risk assessments
- Identifying appropriate controls based on nature of the solution
- Perform Risk assessments and Risk reports
- Identify mitigating/compensating controls
- Work with business to implement identified controls
- Assist in Risk Acceptance process as needed
- Quickly learn the process and work independently with high integrity and minimal supervision
- Advanced Level of English
- 8+ years of IT Risk Assessment & treatment experience
- Experience reviewing layered defense for infrastructure and applications
- Experience with Endpoint, server and network components
- Knowledge of cloud native security controls and features available to provide layered defense and where it is not adequate alternate solution available (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience in assessing design and architecture across multiple tech stack (Microsoft, LAMP and hybrid)
- Past experience/knowledge in PenTesting (won’t be doing Pentesting in this role)
- Familiarity with NIST RMF and ISO 27001 control standards
- Possess one or more of the following certifications: CRISC, CISM, CISO, CISA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related fields
Thursday, March 26, 2020