Senior DevOps Engineer
- LatinAmerica, LATAM
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer based in Latin America to work on a long-term project for one of our clients, an e-commerce company based in California.
Our client is looking for someone to help integrate their systems into a cloud ecosystem. Their platform is in the process of being fully containerized.
- Work closely with all Engineering Teams to implement best deployment practices
- Collaborate with Data Team to support their DevOps needs
- Contribute to the DevOps as a part of development not a service to development culture
- Manage AWS-based infrastructure
- Manage third party integrations with infrastructure services (i.e. Alooma)
- Advanced English Level
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong experience with AWS Infrastructure (S3, EKS "Elastic Container Service")
- Solid experience working on Linux environment.
- Experience in CI/CD working environments using tools like Jenkins.
- Experience implementing monitoring tools like Datadog
- Experience with Terraform, Kubernetes or Docker
- Experience with configuration management tools like Puppet
- Strong Shell scripting knowledge
- Experience with OO programming languages such as Java
- Experience with some of the following technologies: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Memcached, Redis, ElasticSearch, Java and React
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related fields
Thursday, August 22, 2019