Cloud Security Analyst
- LatinAmerica, LATAM
We are looking for a Cloud Security Analyst based anywhere in Latin America to work on a mid-term project with possibility of extension for one of our clients, a multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting and operations services. Part of the team is based in Virginia.
The person in this role will be working with the Staff Cloud Account remediation for unofficial accounts inside the company.
- Provide consultancy as a SME in AWS and Azure related to IaaS, PasS and Security.
- Provide consultancy as a SME in AWS and Azure related to Network Security, Data Protection, Logging, Auditing and Incident Response
- Automate tasks leveraging infrastructure as code platforms such as Cloud Formation and Terraform
- Write down documentation to serve as knowledge transfer artifacts
- Work along our Client teams to design and implement Cloud Security Controls
- Advanced English Level
- Passion for application security and aptitude to learn emerging trends
- Expertise knowledge and experience working with AWS
- Expertise knowledge and experience working with Azure
- Experience working with Cloud Formation
- Experience working with Terraform
- Experience designing and implementing Cloud Security Controls
- Certified in at least two of the following: AWS, Azure, CISSP, CISM, CEH
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent evidence of aptitude
Friday, November 15, 2019