- Latin America, LATAM
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer based in Latin America to work on a long-term project for one of our clients, an Internet company based in Los Angeles, California.
Our client is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach passionate audiences in large and growing lifestyle categories. They create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of art, design and technology. They want people with an intense curiosity, a commitment to high quality service, who embrace the fun of the journey.
Our client’s Internet properties have over 100 million unique visitors per month. Their success is based in the stability of the products’ performance, usability, and user experience. The person selected for this position will help provide the technical foundation to make this happen.
The ideal candidate is dedicated, results-oriented, hardworking, driven, self-starter and a tenacious problem-solver.
- +4 years of experience working as a Sysadmin with Linux systems
- +3 years of experience using Bash for scripting automation, with the ability to read and understand code
- Experience working with Python
- +2 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- CI/CD using Jenkins or similar
- Automation/configuration management using Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Experience with Kubernetes: knowledge to add/configure new deployments, daemonsets, configmaps, etc.
- Experience with Docker
- Experience working on AWS
- Experience working with SQL and Non SQL Data base
- Experience with KVM and xCAT
- Experience doing basic AWS administration
- Version control with Git and SVN
- Experience with monitoring and observability tools such as ELK stack, Grafana, and Instana
- Experience with Terraform and Cloud formation
What we Offer
- Long term positions
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Compensation in USD
- Paid time off
- Cool clients and products
- Work with great engineers
- Once-a-year trips to the US to meet your team
Tuesday, March 23, 2021