Azure Cloud Engineer
- Canada, USA
We are looking for an Azure Cloud Engineer based in the US or Cánada to work on a long-term project for one of our clients, a multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting and operations services. The person in this role will work with a team based in the US, Australia, UK and France.
The person in this role will be in charge of Azure administration and implementation according to our client's needs.
- Manage several projects simultaneously and enhance our client's Azure infrastructure
- Assist in enforcing enterprise-wide information security policies and procedures. Ensure policies and procedures are communicated to all applicable personnel and compliance is enforced on an ongoing basis
- Monitor threats and take preventive measures as needed. This may include monitoring and responding to specific security vulnerabilities and any intrusion-based threats within our client’s environment, network, host systems or proprietary applications
- Identify, control and report on incidents. Participate in security incident response activities and any technical investigations of security-related incidents. Review investigations after incidents, performing impact analysis and providing recommendations to executives around how to prevent similar incidents
- Conducting functional and gap analyses to determine the extent to which key business areas and infrastructure comply with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Complete audits, surveys, questionnaires and other data requests from partners, customers, vendors and auditors
- Interface with customers, business partners and other third parties
- Advanced Level of English
- Subject Matter Expert knowledge with Azure and it's services
- 5 years of experience in the IT Security field
- 5 years of experience in the IT Operations field
- Strong knowledge of Linux administration
- Significant experience working in a fast-paced environment with constantly shifting priorities.
- Have a strong understanding of advanced threat detections, continuous vulnerability assessment, response and mitigation strategies used in Cyber Security operations
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network deployment
- Strong analytical with exceptional verbal and written communications skills – must have the ability to articulate technical knowledge and understanding to non-technical audiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related fields
- An intermediate level working with other cloud providers (AWS/GCP)
Thursday, December 10, 2020