Application Security Engagement Manager
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
We are looking for Application Security Engagement Managers based in Buenos Aires to work on a long-term project for one of our clients, a top global consulting firm from the US.
The Application Security Engagement Manager (ASEM) will be operating as the front-line representing Application Security (AppSec) team and services offered by AppSec. The ASEM will work with CISO team, IT stakeholders and project teams to ensure that security, privacy, and compliance requirements are met by applications that are required by ISP and other industry regulatory needs. The individual should exhibit the following: strong interpersonal skills, be highly motivated, results oriented, have excellent communication and presentation skills, and be a strong team player. ASEMs will be responsible for appropriate and timely delivery of AppSec services by working with other NIS teams and respective Territory/project teams.
- Support application security service onboarding
- Build relationship with internal/external stakeholders
- Ensure timely delivery of AppSec services and help with risk treatment
- Have periodic cadence call with stakeholders to obtain feedback about AppSec services
- Look for opportunities to improve AppSec processes and delivery
- Learn and contribute upcoming trends in AppSec for betterment of the AppSec team
- Passion for application security and aptitude to learn emerging trends
- 3+ years experience in project management, IT, application security or application penetration testing
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent evidence of aptitude
- Solid understanding of common web application, Identity Management and Cloud technologies
- Experience in application security assessment tools such as Veracode, Fortify on demand or others.
- Knowledge of the OWASP Top 10 and SANS top 20 vulnerabilities and how to address those
- Self-driven and has a flare to interact with people creating a positive experience
- Methodical and organized; able to manage multiple workstream, projects, and stakeholders concurrently
- Able to multitask and work independently/as a team with minimum supervision to meet project timeline
- Perform other special projects or duties as assigned
- At least one of the following certifications: CISSP, CISM
Wednesday, November 21, 2018