- Buenos Aires, Argentina
We are looking for DevOps Engineers based in Buenos Aires to work on a long-term project for one of our clients, a top global consulting firm from the US.
The position is focused managing and supporting a large system infrastructure and assist software development teams in release management lifecycles.
- Manage the build process for multiple concurrent releases
- Automate build and deployment process through build system
- Maintain various software feature branches using a Source Control System
- Design and configure continuous integration build system through collaboration with development and IT teams
- Participate in deployment & configuration of the application as needed
- Participate in deployment meetings and consult with team to refine, test, and debug programs to meet technical needs
- Understands servers and databases and related architecture requirements and ensures those requirements can be achieved and maintained through high-quality deliverables.
- Support operationally critical environment, using monitoring tools and scripts, data feeds and associated scripts, research and analysis of production issues, capturing logging
- Assist in server patching activities
- Participate in application load tests and assisting with troubleshooting.
- Ability to troubleshoot SOA, network, WAF/firewall, load balancer, HTTP/HTTPS communication, and browser clients as it pertains to a large-scale web application environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in managing web application deployments in AWS environments
- Proficiency with Linux/UNIX administration and shell scripting
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and continuous delivery
- Experience with HashiCorp Stack: Vault, Consul, Terraform
- Experience with jFrog Stack: Artifactory, XRay
- Understanding of Networking, DNS, TCP/IP and ACLs
- Proficiency in DB Administration
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience with cloud security: Amazon AWS, Windows Azure
- Experience with SAST tools such as Fortify, Veracode, Checkmarx
- Experience with DAST tools such as IBM AppScan, HP WebInspect, Acunetix, Qualys WAS, Zap, Burp
- Experience with Open Source Software security tools such as Nessus and vulnerability remediation guidance
Tuesday, November 13, 2018