LokTek, a division of Bunting Door & Hardware Co., is hiring for a Commercial Door Installation Technician. While experience is preferred, we will train the right candidate. This is a career opportunity for individuals interested in helping create a safer, more secure atmosphere where individuals live, work, and play.
Responsible for installation and service of commercial doors, frames, and hardware for customers in the Baltimore, Washington and Northern Virginia area.
.• Ability to handle basic hand and power tools.
• Familiar with construction procedures and/or building maintenance requirements.
• Ability to work with others on a team.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to listen and/or read, understand, and follow directions.
• Ability to pass background check and drug screen.
*Valid driver’s license
Education and Experience:
• Experience with installation of commercial doors, frame, and both mechanical and electrical hardware preferred; will train the right candidate.
* Individuals with carpentry, electrical, or wiring experience are encouraged to apply
*Manufacturer specific certifications a plus
• Prolonged periods standing and walking.
• Must be able to lift up to 90 pounds at times.
• Manual dexterity as needed to operate a variety of machinery and equipment.
Benefits include competitive wages, health/dental/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401K
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.