Merchant Services Representatives
United Medical Credit
- Irvine, CA
Full Job Description
United Medical Credit helps patients secure the funding they need for their healthcare procedures. You can rely on our proven track record, which brings over 30 years of experience in financing healthcare procedures. However, experience does not amount to much without customer satisfaction and we have numerous customers who value our services. Ability to build an instant rapport with a practice by phone is imperative to this role.
Position Summary: United Medical Credit has an outstanding opportunity for a Merchant Services Consultant to work remotely. The Merchant Services Consultant will be responsible for calling on and recognizing business customers’ needs. Additionally, the Merchant Services Consultant will be responsible for triaging applications through the process and assisting with questions. The Merchant Services Consultant must have substantial consumer lending knowledge and be able to hit the ground running.
- Develop and maintain relationships with assigned accounts.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding and broad knowledge of customer relationship management systems, online portals, merchant pricing, as well as industry knowledge in Consumer Lending.
- Handle calls from merchants regarding applications, required stipulations necessary to finalize the application and answer questions to move forward in the approval process.
- Ensure consumer applications are fully executed through the process from start to finish.
- Make outbound calls to reactive dormant accounts, and update records accordingly.
- Provide exceptional customer service and continually focusing on operational excellence.
- Have the ability to understand technical solutions and processes.
- Maintain accurate records and adhere to SLAs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of merchant servicing experience required.
- Experience selling / servicing in conjunction with a bank or financial institution preferred.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Substantial consumer lending knowledge is essential to qualify for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Bilingual a plus! Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Job Type: Full-time
Friday, December 17, 2021