White Oak Hospitality
- Baltimore, MD
White Oak Hospitality is looking for Kitchen Managers to join our team at an entry level and executive level for future operations. KM’s will lead their culinary teams through example and accountability, maintaining standards of excellence on and off the lines.
Creativity is a must, and we are looking for the right person who can not only create but remain cost effective while doing so. Almost limitless possibilities are at your fingertips to develop dishes that work at a brand specific level.
- Maintaining White Oak Hospitality’s standards for excellence in food and guest experience
- Manage overall operations under the guidance of the General Manager
- Demonstrate ability to maintain food cost and labor cost within company standards
- Manage purchasing, inventory control, budgeting, maintaining costs, controlling labor, scheduling and safety and sanitation
- Create dishes that are unique, yet approachable for our brands
- Lead a team of young professionals in a way that they will aspire to be the next leader of our company
- High volume, high efficiency experience in a full-service kitchen with a minimum, 2 years experience required
- Use tools specific to White Oak Hospitality to maintain levels of profitability and excellence
- Continue relationships built by White Oak Hospitality as well as formulate your own relationships with current and new vendors where applicable
- Dedication to the team over personal accolades and recognition. White Oak is seeking a team player who can elevate the company and the brands through hard work and accountability rather than ones personal agenda
** Opportunity to earn bonuses based on performance and profitability. Pay will also be graded based on a probation 90 day period.**
Wednesday, February 9, 2022