Senior Business Development Manager
- Columbia, MD
Are you a great communicator and relationship builder?
Are you a results-driven self-starter that enjoys working with a team?
Do you excel at time management, organization, and follow through?
Can you think on your feet?
Do you understand the sales funnel, have experience in project management and possess keen negotiation skills?
Can you manage multiple priorities?
If you are a tactful, diplomatic, and creative self-starter, then you may be Prescott HR’s next Senior Business Development Manager!
Prescott HR has been developing and implementing real-time customized HR solutions and services since 2014. We are performance and productivity specialists helping our nonprofit, corporate, and government clients to hire and successfully manage their employees. We are trusted advisors that know compliance. We know HR. And we inform, communicate, advise, and solve problems. Expert, client-focused, and effective, Prescott HR embraces the core values of integrity, speaking with candor, teaching and empowering, and thinking differently.
The full-time Senior Business Development Manager is responsible for developing new customer prospects and selling new HR services including audits and consulting agreements. Ideal for a self-motivated individual, you will work primarily within the Baltimore/D.C. area, but will have no geographic restrictions for selling HR services. The growth-oriented person who joins our team will report to the VP of Operations and help to support the Prescott HR Team. You will be counted on to act independently and take ownership of results for the company. Your performance will play a crucial role in the company’s success.
- Sourcing and closing new sales opportunities across all company verticals for HR Services contracts through inbound lead follow-up, existing relationship management and outbound warm calls and related warm targeted emails.
- Identify new customer prospects for HR projects and related service
- Build new and existing network partnerships including Central Maryland, MD Hispanic, Baltimore and Maryland Black Chambers of Commerce
- Assist marketing efforts including collaboration on sales materials, social media campaigns, digital campaigns and email campaigns.
- Work to help the company achieve ROI on marketing investments by closing marketing qualified leads at a high rate.
- Identify new opportunities for existing customers that are assigned
- Conduct customer sales calls and meet related KPI goals
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline of >3X quarterly sales quota
- Execute Prescott HR Sales Process including maintaining Hubspot CRM
- Document new contacts and leads including related information and notes and qualify new leads
- Establish relationships with targeted prospects and referral partners, including connections on Linkedin
- Research, qualify and submit approved RFPs
- Conduct effective discovery meetings with customer, including understanding customer needs and communicating Prescott HR differentiators
- Document all steps in the sales process in Hubspot through project close, including emails, calls and meetings
- Build knowledge of all Prescott HR services and capabilities
- Gain a basic understanding of all Prescott HR solutions and related services, train in field to understand of project management and delivery of Prescott HR work
- Gain understanding of project costing and related profitability to accurately estimate new projects
- Execute proposals including RFPs in a timely fashion with correct solutions, pricing and profitability
- Assist President and VP of Operations with bid submittal process, work to complete project estimates and provide customer proposals, and to successfully transition all won projects to operations team
Key Sales Competencies/Skills Required
- Preferred experience with selling HR, Payroll, Employee Benefits or Professional services with a track record of success
- Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams)
- Experience in collaboration on marketing materials including designing and implementing social media and email campaigns
- Experience working with a sales process and working with a CRM to manage pipeline (Hubspot CRM experience preferred)
- Negotiation Skills
- Deep understanding of customers including goals, needs and industry requirements
- Independent thinker and self starter with a track record of building sales pipelines and converting opportunities at a high rate
- Highly organized including calendar/schedule
- Team oriented, works well cross functionally including with Marketing and Operations/Consultants
- Competitive salary and, 5 vacation days, paid holidays, and paid volunteer “in-service” day. Fun and casual environment, remote workplace, and more.
Send a cover letter, telling us what draws you to this job and why you think you might be a great fit and submit with your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $150,000.00 per year
Friday, May 13, 2022