To support the Project Manager with all aspects of project related activities. An Assistant Project Manager will be communicating with the customer, managing project schedules and coordinating the ordering and delivering materials on a timely basis.
· Provide support to Project Manager(s)
· Work with and be an additional point of contact for interdepartmental team through the completion of the projects
· Identify the tasks and apply strategies to complete projects successfully.
· Act as a liaison between company, customers, and vendors.
· Review and compile information from construction documents to generate and modify material submittals.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· Learn and utilize the internal processes needed in order to make a project successful.
· Assist with periodic jobsite visits and meetings with customer, gather information or troubleshoots issues.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with ability to meet deadlines.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to prioritize tasks
· Ability to quickly learn and develop a thorough understanding of the project and product.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Material supply or construction experience preferred.· Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Required to talk, hear and see to perform essential functions of the job.
· This job operates in a professional office environment with periodic jobsite visits. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers.
Screener Questions: Project Engineer
How many years of experience do you have in material supply and construction? (required)