* Candidates with prior experience selling in SaaS, HRO, BPO industries is a PLUS!*
As a Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for selling our CLIENT'S core Professional Employer Organization (PEO) services to new and/or established businesses. You will work with these business owners and their leaders to help them contain costs, simplify administration, and minimize employer-related risk while providing excellent service to their employees by moving them to a consolidated HR model.
You will write proposals, gain appropriate approvals, and present those proposals to your prospective clients. You will utilize data to position products and enable customers to understand how our products and services will impact their own P&L. You are also responsible for identifying, prospecting, presenting, proposing and closing our PEO services to C-level executives within the defined verticals.
· Find and develop prospects by heavy networking, referrals, cold calling, direct selling, business development through support organizations, and Centers of Influence
· Employ consultative selling and establish a trusted advisor relationship in order to determine the prospect's needs, create engagement, alignment, desire, and acceptance
· Sell our core Professional Employer Organization (PEO) services to C-level executives at prospective small businesses by quantifying TriNet’s benefits and value proposition
· Work with business owners and their leaders to help them contain costs, simplify administration, and minimize employer-related risk by moving to a consolidated HR model
· Write proposals, gain appropriate approvals, and present approved proposals to prospective clients
· Utilize data to position products and involve the prospective customer in determining how various capabilities, products and services impact not only their P&L but also their ability to efficiently run their organization
· Responsible for concurrently moving a number of prospects through sequential stages of sales process: initial prospect meeting, request for proposal data gathering, benefits comparison, technology demonstration, proposal presentation, and close.
· Achieve the quota target by meeting sales metrics that drive business opportunities.
· Complete all administrative tasks and duties in a timely manner.
· Demonstrate POISE , TriNet’s core values, at all times.
· Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
· Minimum 2-3 years of experience in consultative sales
· Minimum 2-3 years of B2B sales experience required
· Previous experience with developing own leads and prospecting for brand new business
· Prior experience selling in one of the following industries is a plus: SaaS, HRO, BPO
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
· Demonstrated interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills
· A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
· Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
· Ability to use technology and common software and web applications, including MS Office and Salesforce.com
ProActivate is representing a rapidly growing leader in outsourcing HR to small and midsize businesses (SMBs), the backbone of U.S. economy. Our CLIENT is a strategic partner to small and midsize businesses for HR, payroll, employee benefits, employment law compliance and risk mitigation. Effectively managing HR takes time and effort that can skew a company's focus from its corporate initiatives. As of March 31, 2016, the company has helped more than 13,000 clients and their more than 333,000 employees focus on business success while we manage their critical HR needs. In 2015, we managed more than $31 billion in payroll and payroll taxes.
Our mission is to “Power business success with extraordinary HR” and our vision is to “Improve humanity business growth and innovation.” We are a NYSE exchange company selected as one of the 50 Best Companies to Sell For 2016 by Selling Power. Due to our explosive growth, we are want to add talented sales consultants to our team of more than 2,500 colleagues across the U.S.
This growth, along with our stellar people, talented leadership team, and industry-leading technology platform, makes us a highly desirable place to work!
· 50 Best Companies to Sell For 2014,2015,2016 by Selling Power
· Best and Brightest Companies To Work For In The US
· Best and Brightest in Wellness
· Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest growing privately held U.S.-based companies (YOY, 5 yrs!)
· INC 500 Hall of Fame for 5 years of rapid growth
· Deloitte & Touche Fast 500 Technology Companies list
· ProEmp Journal’s Excellence Awards “Best BPO” (Business Process Outsourcer)