Operations Site Manager II
- Kent, WA
We’re hiring a Sr. Production Manager in the greater Seattle area!
Our CLIENTis a National product and services provider that develops comprehensive lifecycle solutions for electronic component parts in the automotive, off-highway, heavy-duty, commercial vehicle, and automotive restoration industry segments. In addition, they are a General Motors Authorized Electronic Service Center which services GM’s Dealers for Radio’s and Instrument Cluster’s.
- “West coast” culture which is friendly and casual.
- Diverse employee mix.
- Open career path.
- Company holds multiple quality certifications.
Under minimal supervision, responsible and accountable for the management of all operational aspects of a Business Unit or branch location, including the overall management and allocation of resources to ensure all assigned departments are staffed and trained (may include sales and marketing). Contributes to the strategic planning process. Plan and prepare Business Unit or branch for growth opportunities and ensure all external and internal customer requirements are met. Manages daily operations as well as special projects, and business unit requirements.
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- Four-year college degree in either technical, business or related field
- 6+ years related experience
- 5+ years supervisory experience
- Lean Manufacturing concepts and inventory control
- Strong knowledge of operations, methods and practices preferably in distribution/logistics, transportation or manufacturing environments
- Ability to develop personnel and equipment structures to support present and future operations
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to think creatively
- Good leadership and coaching skills
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing and/or QS systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s license
- Competencies: Leadership; analysis; decision-making; problem solving; interpersonal skills; coaching; analysis; motivating others
- Background check and drug test
Compensation and Benefits
- The compensation is a salary plus will be eligible for bonus program tied to EBITDA and profitability.
- Great benefits include health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation, paid 1-month sabbatical after 6 years with excellent advancement opportunities.
Currently, not considering relocation candidates at this time
Wednesday, July 11, 2018