- Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Our client is not your typical marketing agency. They are a creative marketing intelligence agency that optimizes data to fuel business strategies and marketing decisions uniquely catered to grow the bottom line, every time. Their AI, data-backed marketing approach is not only ground-breaking, but is also foolproof.
They are seeking a well-regarded, transformative leader to help establish dominance as a top creative agency in the market. They have grown 10x since last year and plan to continue that growth. They need an individual who has strong organizational skills along with an understanding of measurements, systems, and analytics to optimize client and staff success.What you need to be considered:
Responsibilities in this role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Minimum of 3+ years in leading sales & marketing teams across multiple markets with overall strategy, budget, and team responsibility
- Leadership experience in B2C (and ideally e-commerce) with a company whose revenue was close to or exceeded $10M
- Experience designing systems, processes, measurement systems, management systems for a company
- A strong culture fit: Smart, hard-working, filled with integrity and grit
- A desire to live in one of America's most scenic beach communities
- Working with the CEO to set the organizational direction and strategy for Win BIG Media, including the development of a two-year strategic plan (or however you want to structure it- can be 3-month, 6-month, 12-month plans, etc.) and driving the execution of the strategic plan.
- Continuing the development of a highly functioning, collaborative team who can carry out Win BIG’s goals.
- Setting and meeting, or exceeding, Win BIG’s target financial goals for 2020 and beyond. This includes bringing onnew clients and working closely with the Client Team on new and existing upselling opportunities.
- Develop overall team strategy and tactical initiatives and deploy them across the company.
- Lead and take action to ensure all teams have the tools, systems, insight, and processes to deliver on planned goals.
- Identify and execute opportunities for process improvements. Foster a culture of continuous growth and improvement.
Friday, August 16, 2019