Patient Care Consultant
- Indianapolis, IN
Our client loves what they do and it shows. They have an environment where employees enjoy coming to work. They work hard, but at the end of the day, employees feel a sense of satisfaction that we have helped to improve our patients’ lives.
The Patient Care Consultant is responsible for conducting consultations and assisting the patient's with understanding the process in electing Laser Assisted Body Contouring and Facial Aesthetic procedures as a solution to their needs.
- This role will require a highly motivated sales consultant with strong negotiation and closing skills with the ability to overcome objections in a face-to-face consultative environment while using the company’s consultation process
- Manage follow up process by reaching out to potential patients who have already expressed an interest in the service to help educate them on the process, identify where they are in their decision-making process, and/or follow up on patients who may have delayed treatment
- Meet with new and existing patient’s to determine realistic goals with an emphasis on the surgical and non-surgical body contouring and facial aesthetics solutions as well as provide education and value within our practice
- Maintain and develop a patient pipeline and regularly follow up with prospective patients who did not move forward in their initial consultation
- Provide informative information to patients regarding all aspects of the procedure, consultation documentation and financing/payment options available
- Carefully listen to concerns, identify solutions to problems and provide customers with the products and knowledge for their needs. ? Manage referrals by working with existing patients. Partner with the Practice Manager and center staff to ensure a world-class patient experience for all who come to the center.
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- Proven track record of ability to excel in a sales process as well as ability to thrive in a high energy environment
- A minimum of 3 years of documented successful sales experience
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationship with patients, physicians and other team members
- Maintains professionalism at all times, even when working under pressure
- Must be organized and proactive with a strong work ethic
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with the ability to assess patients’ needs immediately
Wednesday, July 25, 2018
$150,000.00 to $200K