- San Francisco, CO
Our Client is in immediate need of a motivated and energetic Account Manager/Account Executive. The primary responsibility for this role, will be hunting for net new business in their assigned territory. Secondarily, the AM will be responsible for managing their existing accounts as well as upselling within them. The AM will also be responsible for making recommendations on additional solutions their current clients are not taking advantage of, and they will be responsible for scheduling meetings with clients, providing proposals for additional devices and services, generating leads, setting appointments, and presenting to C-level decision makers.
As an Account Manager your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Identify sales prospects within assigned territory and provide accurate forecasts and activity reports to management
Analyze cross-selling and up-selling opportunities ensuring that all company products and services have been thoroughly presented and the sales cycle successfully executed
- Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer’s visual collaboration needs.
Develop price quotations and bid responses that are complete, accurate, and profitable.
- Prepare contracts and pricing strategies for targets accounts and submit all required documentation
- Work with the installation team to ensure a smooth transition from sale to installation
- Responsible for developing and executing quarterly sales plans to expand existing client base and generate new business to meet established quota
- Attend and participate in weekly office sales meetings
- Meet or exceed aggressive monthly GP quota
- Design and implement focused prospecting tools such as webinars, seminars, and email campaigns to increase sales and expand our customer base in the designated territory
- Establish professional relationships with manufacturer sales and sales engineering personnel.
- Actively use internal databases to complete client contact information, provide detailed notes and track pending activities
- Follow up on leads within 24 hours of client inquiry
- Represent company at technological briefings and trade shows as assigned
Participate in training and professional development activities as prescribed by management
Monitor non-installed product commissions on a weekly basis to ensure timely completion by the end of the month
- ·Must have between 3-5 years of experience in enterprise technology sales.
- ·(AV experience is preferred), but if they don’t have AV experience, they need to be a true hunter
- ·Must have a demonstrated track record of success
- ·Must have a hunter mentality
Tuesday, February 12, 2019