REMOTE Business Development Manager - Boston, MA
- Boston, MA
** Remote/Work from Home Position, but must live in the Greater Boston Area. Must meet Non-Negotiable Requirements to be considered! **
The Business Development Manager (BDM) works to improve Our Client's market position and achieve financial growth. This individual builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. The BDM is accountable to work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other personnel to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize profitable revenue for Our Client. To achieve this, they need to find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future.
Non – Negotiable Requirements
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years of sales or marketing experience or equivalent.
- Candidate must be polished and articulate, able to effectively communicate with all levels of a corporation.
- Candidate must have a successful track record of hunting and qualifying business in a previous role.
- Candidate must have built a book of business in a previous role.
- Candidate must have a successful track record of maintaining relationships with clients after the initial sell in a previous role.
- Candidate must be tech savvy.
- Candidate must be a team player both internally and externally
- Candidate must be a consultative Sales Person.
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive Comp with Base + Commission Salary with NO CAP on commissions
- 100% for medical/dental/vision – employee and family!
- 401K match – fully vested immediately – match 100% of the first 3% and match 50% of the next 2%
- PTO discretionary
- Paid education related to the industry (certifications/accreditations)
- Contribute to Health Savings Account (HSA) to offset cost of deductible
Thursday, July 11, 2019