- Charlotte, NC
Our Partner is seeking a Hall of Fame sales executive to lead sales efforts in the Carolinas. The ideal candidate must possess strong sales, collaboration, and strategic development skills while being a consummate team professional. In this role you will be involved in new business development, manage pipeline, and close markets opportunities.
- Responsible for maximizing new colocation or hosted private cloud revenue.
- Demonstrate the ability to be a creative and persistent hunter in order to close targeted accounts.
- Drive to close new logos from across the country, but also in the Southeastern market.
- Strategically focus on consultative selling of our services (colocation, and network & managed services) based on prospective client needs.
- Stay educated on our suite of services to meet multiple prospective customer needs.
- Leverage existing relationships to rapidly increase your pipeline.
- Effectively organize workload to exceed sales metrics and accurately forecast all revenue opportunities efficiently.
- Manage multiple decision makers.
- Must be able to handle price negotiations with a focus on value-based selling and position the core differentiators in a way that clearly shows our customers what they will receive for their commitments to us.
- Logically communicate complex technical information and ideas so others will understand.
- 5+ years significant data center industry knowledge and experience selling colocation, hosting and/or managed services.
- Tenured C-Level Enterprise technology sales experience with expert level of hunting new acquisition/new logos.
- Demonstrated sales success (Sales Awards, W-2s exceeding threshold, and other evidence of sales success will be required)
- Familiar and comfortable with CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce, ConnectWise).
Wednesday, January 23, 2019
$90-100k base and Double OTE