Client Executive - Banking & Financial Vertical
- Richardson, TX
This is a remotely based role.
This role will be focused on net new customer acquisition here in North America.We have spent a lot of time understanding who our target market is through the analysis of data and customer feedback.There are so many companies that are ready to make investments, but are looking for just the right partner to help them get started!
- Deliver the finest digital transformation services to clients – including digital consulting and infrastructure and application services – to help them be more competitive.
- Our approach to co-creation – working alongside our customers and ecosystem partners and leveraging their know-how and expertise to create industry solutions – is what sets us apart and enables us to drive the best possible outcomes.
- Client Executives for this industry segment are typically responsible for a $6–12M annual quota.
- Minimum of 5 years of outside sales experience
- Quota attainment record
- Net New customer track record with success
- Bank & Financial Services experience with current industry knowledge
- High level contact experience i.e. C-suite or business owner depending on size of prospect
- Capable of handling complex sales with contract options
- Able to discuss & negotiate contract T&C’s
- Resourceful and able to engage the right people to bring deal to closure
- Experience selling with various departments from sales engineers through to delivery/implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Effective cold calling skills
- Familiarity with sales tools such as Saleforce.com
- Willing and able to travel
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation is a base plus commissions, uncapped.
- OTE is well into the 6 figures.
Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, FSA, Life and AD&D insurance, and more.
- We are also focused on using our experience and technologies to create a better world for people. We call this a Human Centric Intelligent Society. This means that everything we do – from the services we deliver, to the new frontiers we explore – is to build a more prosperous future where people are empowered by digital technology.
- Corporate Social Responsibility also is our top priority, where we strive to deliver value not just for our shareholders, but for our communities, the environment, the people we serve, our clients and valued employees.
- Balance - We have to be comfortable with the balance of selling new technology which is often in development as well as delivering a pragmatic and realistic experience to our prospects
- Self-starter – one of the great throw-away comments in business (and sales in particular) but so relevant here at the COMPANY. There won’t be huge amounts of resources available.There won’t be hundreds of customers to leverage – it’s a true hunter role.
- Defining and creating a market – this means finding new prospects from scratch. Cold calling, generating your own leads and then driving them through a rigorous sales process to qualify effectively
- Understanding accountability – the comfort and acknowledgement that sales is a results-based business. The COMPANY passionately in building an environment of trust, empowerment and support, it is also critical that sales people in our organization understand the meaning of accountability
Best Reasons to Work at the COMPANY
- Named to FORTUNE Magazine’s 2019 List of “World’s Most Admired Companies”
- The COMPANY has been ranked highly in areas such as Global Competitiveness and Innovation.In today’s market your customers are looking for key partnerships with companies that are enabling businesses to be more successful, more digital and be leaders in their industries!Are you looking to be part of this Digital Transformation?
- Strong culture with high integrity, responsible business, and results and data driven.
Wednesday, August 14, 2019