Network Management Software Sales
- Austin, TX
Our CLIENT is privately held and was founded in 2003. They uphold a strong spirit for providing high-quality products and services to customers who benefit through improved IT service delivery, higher revenue, lower costs, and greater resulting shareholder value.
Everything needed to monitor and manage a network.
The Network Management Software Sales Representative is responsible for achieving assigned sales quotas and goals.
Ideal target companies include large enterprise organizations and telco service providers with complex networking and technology infrastructure. Experience in health care, government, automotive, education, financial services, and other complex verticals. The candidate will work closely with Channel/OEM Partner Account Executives on lead generation and new account development, as well as expanding and upselling existing accounts. Must effectively sell COMPANY’s products and services using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs. This is a quota carrying, individual contributor role.
- Develop relationships and leverage channel to generate revenue. Focused on direct sale. Including but not limited to account planning and lead generation with and through channel/OEM partners; building relationships and developing opportunities by effectively demonstrating COMPANY solutions
- Train and enable channel partners to develop and deliver sales presentations and prospect for new business as well as close sales.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments and government regulations that affect target markets
- Understand the target organization’s business needs, position products and services, and effectively communicate the COMPANY’s unique, technical value-added solutions to differentiate COMPANY products and meet customer/prospect requirements
- Includes researching and developing lists of potential customers/channel partners; identifying and qualifying business opportunities, making regular remote and in-person sales calls to develop relationships and follow-up on sales leads
- Prepare formal proposals and present to all levels of the organization including executive level
- Communicate with COMPANY leadership team regarding negotiations, overcome obstacles to closure, and close sales in a professional and effective manner
- Assume full responsibility for accurate weekly sales forecasting by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of sales cycles from initial contact through the procurement process
- Create and update annual account plans, determine market strategies and goals for each product and service
- Provide regular status updates through regular CRM usage, and status reporting to manager concerning forecast, account issues, resources required, etc.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas and revenue goals by maintaining a 5x pipeline-to-quota ratio
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers
- Champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and initiative Influence at senior levels within account e.g. Senior Executive/Board/Chair
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- 3 - 5+ years of direct, quota-carrying experience selling networking or infrastructure hardware and software into datacenter, enterprise, or telco accounts
- Experience in multi-tier sales with channel partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business
- Requires specialized knowledge in networking products; preferably knowledge of network management and Software Defined Networking
- Excellent prospecting, qualification, negotiation, and closing skills experience. Ability to position technical solutions to enterprise and service provider accounts across multiple verticals
- Excellent customer focused approach and presentation ability to large and small audiences for consultative solution selling
- Ability to work at the COMPANY’s U.S. HQ (located in Austin, Texas) and in the field while on sales calls
- Up to 60% travel required
- Expertise in, or exposure to, selling IP network monitoring and management solutions to enterprise and service provider accounts
- Extensive existing personal network of potential clients
- Highly motivated self-starter, entrepreneurial.Diplomatic.
- Must be a Hunter. Tenacity to see deals through the entire sales cycle.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Must understand how to work collaboratively and seamlessly in a TEAM focused environment
- Consultative selling skills
- Ability to treat the sales cycle as a “marathon” rather than a “sprint”
- Solution selling skills rather than products
- Able to sell throughout an entire organization on all levels
- Passionate about selling
Compensation & Benefits
- Base + Commission
- No cap on commissions
- Benefit package:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 410K with company match
- 15 days of vacation/year (given, not earned)
- Paid holidays
Best Reasons to Work at the COMPANY
- Opportunity to take a white sheet of paper and build their own destiny!
- World-class product that cuts across vendors and technologies. New solutions are always being added.
- Ability to be very consultative with clients.
Monday, July 15, 2019