Hiring an experience Loan Officer in the Richmond area
EXPERIENCES, NOT TRANSACTIONS!
We understand getting a mortgage can be stressful, but we’re here to guide you every step of the way. We’re dedicated to providing you an enjoyable journey from start to finish.
CLEAR PATH TO CLOSING!
We’ve built a track record of trust with our long-standing history of closing loans with speed and efficiently. We make the mortgage process smooth and easy, so you’re still smiling at the closing table.
We know behind every loan is a person with individual needs. Our team reviews your entire financial picture, so we’re able to create a customized plan for you.
· Develop pipeline of self-sourced leads
· Developing partnerships and relationships with referral sources
· Educate customers on loan options
· Assist operations team is collecting any necessary information and working together to complete the loan as quickly as possible
· Maintain high mortgage IQ (FHA, VA, USDA and Conventional loan programs)
The Ideal Candidate
· Generates, on average, loans around $170,000
· Is responsible for approximately $12m in annual production and averages about $1m in monthly production
· Self-sources their own leads
· Networks and builds referral sources for on going lead pipeline
· Is an expert in mortgage and educates on loan options
Compensation & Benefits
· Loan officers earn 100 basis points or as much as 120 basis points
· Volume based incentives (tiered) are available for hitting a certain volume in a given month
· Top performers are earning over $500,000
· Several top performers have been with the company for 10+ years
· Health benefits and 401k with match
· Recognition Club - annual President’s Club based on annual volume. Loan Officer plus guest receive all expenses paid trip. Past trips included Grand Cayman, Aruba, Saint Kitts and Cancun.
Best Reasons to Work at the COMPANY